He wasn’t the dead Jesus on the cross at my friends’ house or at a church. He was alive! And He was more Jewish than I was!
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Isaiah 53 – The forbidden chapter - October 1, 2017
- Did God Kill God? - September 25, 2017
- Should you stone to death your children when cursing you? (Lev. 20:9) - September 16, 2017