He wasn’t the dead Jesus on the cross at my friends’ house or at a church. He was alive! And He was more Jewish than I was!
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Do we really need an “Oral Law” to understand the Bible? - May 11, 2018
- Where was God during the Holocaust? - April 26, 2018
- Whom is “my neighbor” that I must love? - April 23, 2018