“Reading Moses – Seeing Jesus” (Book)
Reading Moses – Seeing Jesus – How the Torah fulfills its goal in Yeshua.
Being Jewish is not easy! Being a Jewish follower of Yeshua is even more difficult. As Jews, we have to deal with growing anti-Semitism worldwide. As Messianic Jews, we are often rejected by our own families. Spiritual leaders in the Jewish community tell us we are no longer Jewish if we believe in Yeshua (Jesus). Within the Body of Messiah we are often misunderstood by our Gentile brothers and sisters in Yeshua who may not have a clue about our very acute identity struggles with which Gentile believers typically do not have to face.
In “Reading Moses – Seeing Jesus”, we give our Messianic Jewish perspective to the following questions:
What is the purpose of the law?
Why did God give the Torah in the first place?
Did Messiah come to point us back to the law?
Are we under the law?
Should we follow Rabbinic traditions?
What about our Hebraic Roots?
Should we keep the Torah? How?
In this short book, Dr. Seth Postell (our academic dean), Eitan Bar (our media-evangelism director), and Dr. Erez Soref (our president) will deal with these questions. This book is the first to have been published by One For Israel.
You can bless us by:
- Purchasing our book on Amazon Kindle1. (Now for only $3.99 !!)
- Rating our book with a 5 stars review (as anti-missionaries are deliberately flooding with negative reviews!).
1. In English, a hard copy will be available late 2017.
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- SHOCKING: The Mayor of Nazareth Just Canceled Christmas in the City! - December 16, 2017
- Jewish Brooke was “taken” into heaven to meet God - December 10, 2017
- What was the purpose of the Torah (Moses’ Law)? - November 26, 2017