Following a verse appearing in both Torah and New Testament, “Seek and you shall find,” he did just that. “I was asking the rabbis who God is, and some of my friends who God is. I never really asked God who he is!”
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Should you stone to death your children when cursing you? (Lev. 20:9) - September 16, 2017
- The Concept of SIN From a Hebrew Perspective - August 23, 2017
- Psalm 22 – The Prophecy About The Crucified Messiah - August 10, 2017