Wow you made me so excited… I’m exploding here! First of all everyone was in shock that I came to faith from your videos!!!
There were about 30 people there [at the Messianic congregation], of course I don’t remember all their names, but anyway someone there said, “I didn’t think anything good would come out of igod,” and I’m like, “What?! Do you know how many things I learned from their videos?
I told my dad about what I was learning and he was in shock – he’d never heard anything like it!”
And the most beautiful thing is that it’s not only me, but another guy there has also been watching your videos… He’s 20 years old today and continues to grow through your videos.
I don’t know how much feedback you get but you are changing lives for the better through the great work you’re doing, which I would say you do for the Lord! I’m so glad I got to talk to you and to see your videos. It makes me so happy. So take it as motivation to keep going and feel free to share with others that your videos are really getting out there and being effective!
What to know
- Following Jesus, or even contemplating it, is considered off-limits in Jewish Israeli society. It is seen as a betrayal of your Jewish heritage, even though Jesus was Jewish! For that reason, the anonymity of the internet is the perfect place for seekers to find the answers they’re looking for.
- The New Testament is generally considered taboo and even dangerous in Jewish circles. You cannot buy it in Israeli bookshops. When Jewish people finally get hold of a copy and dare to read it, they are usually surprised by how Jewish it is!
- Observing Jewish (oral) law is far more important to Orthodox Jews than to other Jews. In fact, nearly eight-in-ten Orthodox Jews (79%) say observing Jewish law is “essential” to what being Jewish means to them, compared with just 19% among Jews overall.
- Jews who accept Yeshua as their Messiah are often outcast from their family, and face social rejection.
How to Pray
- Pray for protection and encouragement for those who decide to follow Yeshua.
- Pray that they would be able to meet other believers and enjoy fellowship together.
- Pray that many more would get hold of the New Testament—and read it for themselves.
- Pray that all Israel, regardless of background, may be saved!