ONE FOR ISRAEL IS NOW OFFERING UNIQUE MINISTRY TRIPS FOR CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE A DEEP LOVE AND DESIRE TO BLESS ISRAEL.
Come and visit the land of Israel through One for Israel Ministry Trips! Bring your church, ministry team, cell group, family or come and join a trip on your own!
Not only will you tour the Holy Land, visiting the ancient biblical sites right out of the pages of the Bible, but you will also have a chance to engage and serve with the “Living Stones” – local Jewish and Arab believers in Yeshua (Jesus), as you serve shoulder to shoulder throughout the ministry trip.
UPCOMING MINISTRY TRIPS
WHAT IS SO UNIQUE ABOUT THE MINISTRY TRIPS?
We at One For Israel believe that the best way to bless Israel is with Jesus and therefore have created these ministry trips in order to give Christians worldwide the ability to take part in being a blessing!
- All One For Israel professional guides are local local Messianic believers
- You will receive a local Messianic perspective on what God is doing in Israel and the entire Middle East.
- Serve people in Israel by showing God’s love in a practical way.
- Receive unique insight into the life of believers and the promotion of the gospel in Israel today.
Our ministry trips will leave you with not only fun and exciting tour memories, but a true sense of fulfillment and contribution to furthering the Kingdom of God in Israel, and in fact, the whole world!
BECAUSE THE BEST WAY TO BLESS ISRAEL IS WITH JESUS
Do you have a question?
Please call 817-427-4900 or email: [email protected]
Also in 2017: Study Tour opportunities with the possibility of earning college credit
OFI MINISTRY TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
EXAMPLE SITES INCLUDED
Possible Mission Partner Projects:
- Serving and distributing food to elderly and holocaust survivors
- Prayer walk in Jerusalem
- Hospital visit
- Serving local Jewish and Arab communities
- Prayer for Jerusalem
Latest posts by ONE FOR ISRAEL (Messianic Jews in Israel) (see all)
- Solar Eclipse – a Sign and a Wonder - August 13, 2017
- Turning up Treasures in the Disciples’ Hometown, Bethsaida - August 9, 2017
- The Canaanites Were Real – and They’re Living in Lebanon! - August 9, 2017