When my Jewish parents caught me at church, I dove into Orthodox Judaism. But the more I learned, the more I realized Jesus is the Messiah–the one which the prophets were all talking about.
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Isaiah 53 – The forbidden chapter - October 1, 2017
- Did God Kill God? - September 25, 2017
- Should you stone to death your children when cursing you? (Lev. 20:9) - September 16, 2017