Iranian Jew Kamran Jadda lived with his brother after the 1979 Iranian Revolution. Isolated and depressed in a new country, he finally made friends with neighbors who told him about Jesus, the Jewish messiah. Later falling into drug addiction and alcoholism, he remembered Yeshua in his hour of need and found the healing and peace he so desperately sought.
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Is Jesus Really From the Line of David? - March 18, 2018
- The Talmud (rabbinic tradition) vs. The New Testament - March 15, 2018
- Muslim woman who hated the Jews and ended up falling in love with their King – JESUS - February 1, 2018