While I loved driving my red Maserati in NYC, the “good life” lacked meaning for me. But I also couldn’t find spiritual connection in my synagogue. Then I found true satisfaction in my Messiah, Jesus.
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Is Jesus Really From the Line of David? - March 18, 2018
- The Talmud (rabbinic tradition) vs. The New Testament - March 15, 2018
- Muslim woman who hated the Jews and ended up falling in love with their King – JESUS - February 1, 2018