|Date:||Saturday, October 26, 2019|
|Location:||Hilton Washington Dulles Airport|
|Address:||13869 Park Center Rd, Herndon, VA 20171|
|Dinner & Program:||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Hosted By:||Hap & Margaret Barko 734-626-7473
|Lead Team:||Gloria Damaska, Bob & Betty Hofawger, Eric & Jessy Montero, Mark & Liz Rhein|
|Event Coordinator:||Mark Anthony: 817-703-8005 -or- [email protected]|
IMPORTANT EVENT DETAILS
- If you do not have a Table Host, please contact the Event Coordinator.
- All tables have 10 seats.
- Adults Only. No childcare provided.
- At the close of the Benefit Dinner, you will be given an opportunity to invest financially in the ministry. In doing so, you will change lives in Israel and around the world!
Registration deadline: October 18
- After the deadline date we will fill in open seats with people needing a seat.
- Therefore all registrants with no Table Host and late registrants will be assigned to tables where there are open seats after the deadline date.
- Tables that can be combined keeping your guests together will be merged if necessary.
- Remember to come early to give time for check-in.
If you are hosting a table, then after submitting your registration, please either return to this web page and register your guests as Individuals, specifying you as their Table Host -OR- ask your guests to register themselves as an Individual specifying you as their Table Host.
Your contact information is strictly confidential & will not be sold.
Please note, there will be photography at this event. By attending this event, you are granting your consent to be photographed and your permission for any photos taken to be used by ONE FOR ISRAEL.