When my Jewish parents caught me at church, I dove into Orthodox Judaism. But the more I learned, the more I realized Jesus is the Messiah–the one which the prophets were all talking about.
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Do we really need an “Oral Law” to understand the Bible? - May 11, 2018
- Where was God during the Holocaust? - April 26, 2018
- Whom is “my neighbor” that I must love? - April 23, 2018