Following a verse appearing in both Torah and New Testament, “Seek and you shall find,” he did just that. “I was asking the rabbis who God is, and some of my friends who God is. I never really asked God who he is!”
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Do we really need an “Oral Law” to understand the Bible? - May 11, 2018
- Where was God during the Holocaust? - April 26, 2018
- Whom is “my neighbor” that I must love? - April 23, 2018