10 Million Views: “Jewish man turns to Jesus and explains why in a way you never heard before!”
“If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and be planted in the sea’; and it would obey you.” (Luke 17:5-6)
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Do we really need an “Oral Law” to understand the Bible? - May 11, 2018
- Where was God during the Holocaust? - April 26, 2018
- Whom is “my neighbor” that I must love? - April 23, 2018