10 Million Views: “Jewish man turns to Jesus and explains why in a way you never heard before!”
“If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and be planted in the sea’; and it would obey you.” (Luke 17:5-6)
Eitan's professional background is in "Multimedia Design and Visual Communications" working for various secular advertising agencies in Tel-Aviv.
Eitan is the producer of:
1) I MET MESSIAH (Jewish testimonials).
2) Answering Rabbinic Objections to Jesus.
Follow Eitan's public updates on Facebook:
Latest posts by Eitan Bar (see all)
- Isaiah 53 – The forbidden chapter - October 1, 2017
- Did God Kill God? - September 25, 2017
- Should you stone to death your children when cursing you? (Lev. 20:9) - September 16, 2017