|Date:||Saturday, September 14, 2019|
|Location:||Hyatt Regency DFW, Terminal C|
|Address:||2334 N. International Pkwy, DFW Airport, TX 75261
Please note: complimentary golf carts will be available for pick-up and drop-off to your vehicle
|Check-In Opens & Photo Opportunity w/ Dr. Erez Soref & Matan Ohana:||5:00pm|
|Dinner & Program:||6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Music By:||Marty Goetz|
|Hosted By:||George & Jan Grubbs
|Lead Team:||Bob & Janie Anderson, Randy Beckham, Joan & Terry Benton, Jim & Sarah Blackmon, Dan Browning, Kit & Jillda Buschman, CB & Becky Glidden, Robert & Cindy Harris, Bobby Lowe, Elton & Heather McMillan, Joe & Sharron Putman, Keith & Sally Riddle, Jeremy & Cristi Shelton, Chuck & Vickie Watson, Gary Weitz
|Event Coordinators:||Benjamin Hart: 817-905-1585 -or- [email protected]
Ruth Menefee: 806-438-1703
IMPORTANT EVENT DETAILS
- If you do not have a Table Host, please contact the Event Coordinator.
- All tables have 10 seats.
- Adults Only. No childcare provided. No meal substitutions.
- At the close of the Benefit Dinner, you will be given an opportunity to invest financially in the ministry. In doing so, you will change lives in Israel and around the world!
Registration deadline: September 8
- After the deadline date we will fill in open seats with people needing a seat.
- Therefore all registrants with no Table Host and late registrants will be assigned to tables where there are open seats after the deadline date.
- Tables that can be combined keeping your guests together will be merged if necessary.
- Remember to come early to give time for check-in.
If you are hosting a table, then after submitting your registration, please either return to this web page and register your guests as Individuals, specifying you as their Table Host -OR- ask your guests to register themselves as an Individual specifying you as their Table Host.
Your contact information is strictly confidential & will not be sold.
Please note, there will be photography at this event. By attending this event, you are granting your consent to be photographed and your permission for any photos taken to be used by ONE FOR ISRAEL.